Thursday, November 1, 2007

Yoder, IN

I'm back on the road. I was sent down to Faribault to pick up a load of food
which I will take to General Mills in Yoder, IN, which is close to Fort Wayne. It's
only about 600 miles, so I'll get there tomorrow sometime.

I had to get a DOT (Dept of Transportation) physical this morning. The doctor was
a chatty sort. I got there at 8:00 but didn't get out until 9:30 am. We were
talking about therapeutic techniques. I mentioned to him that I was once a counselor.
It was interesting.

I closed on my condo yesterday. That went very smoothly and then I took Tristan
trick or treating. He was a Civil War Union Soldier. We had a good time. I had brought
him a hat and tshirt from Gettysburg which he wore. We stopped at a house where
the couple there participates in Civil War re-enactments. Tristan was talking to
them about the battle at Gettysburg.

The trip to Gettysburg with grandma and grandpa this past weekend went very smoothly.
We saw a lot of relatives and visited the battlefield at Gettysburg. Brother, Frank,
went to the seminary there, so he was able to show us around.

I hope you all had a good week. I'll let you know how this trip goes and where
they send me next. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: