Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sealy, TX

I'm heading south and it's time to break out the shorts. I made it to Effingham
this morning at 11:00 am and had the trailer unloaded. I was then sent back up north
to Spring Valley, IL, which is close to the intersection of I-80 and I-39. There
I picked up a load at a WalMart Dist. Ctr. I'm to take that to Sealy, Tx which
is down by Houston (1100 miles). I need to get there by mid-morning Monday. I drove
until 9:00 pm this evening and made it to an Schneider Operating Center near St
Louis. Tomorrow I hope to drive 11 hours or 700 miles and get pretty close to my
destination.

Again today the driving was easy. The weather cooperated and the traffic was light.

I listened to ESPN radio all day following college football. Tomorrow I'll listen
to ESPN following the NFL games. The Bears are really terrible this year, which
has taken some of the fun out of the season. I'm hoping Kansas wins tonight
over Missouri, but it really doesn't look good.

I hope your weekend is going well. One more day left in this long Holiday. I'll
let you know how it goes and where I'll be going next when I find out. - James
(Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: