Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Shakopee, MN

I'm just about ready to drive 40 miles to Oconomowoc. I stopped this afternoon in Madison to take my 10 hour break. I needed to do that so that after dropping off this load I can drive for 10 more hours. I will next drive to the Gary operating center and pick up another load which I will then take to Shakopee, MN and after that head home. If all goes well I will be done by 2:00 pm. If not it may be closer to midnight tomorrow.

I again was able to have dinner with Erika and the girls. We went to a mall and walked through a book store. Each of the girls got a stuffed Minnie Mouse, a book and a small toy. Elsa got a rubber Ducky, Sydney got 3 little Thomas the Tank engines. Erika got two books. It was fine watching them walk around. They are very, very cute.

Wish me luck tonight! Driving through the night is not my favorite. I hope you are all doing well - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: