Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Clarksville, TN

I'm heading south to Clarksville, TN, which isn't too far from Nashville.
I'll be dropping off a load which another driver will be taking to Birmingham,
AL. I drove today from Madison, WI through Chicago to Fort Wayne, IN. As usual,
it was slow going around Chicago, so it took me longer than I had hoped. I dropped
off a load in Fort Wayne and then drove down to Decatur, IN and picked up my current
load.

I was able to have dinner with Erika, Sydney & Elsa last night at our favorite
McDonalds in Madison. Erika picked me up at a truck stop and both girls were sleeping
when she arrived. The night before they had gone trick or treating in their neighborhood.
Sydney was a firefighter and Elsa was a baby chick.

I was tired driving today. I imagine I'm recovering from my week off. It takes
me a few days to get back in the swing of things. I hope I'll be sent to NY
tomorrow after dropping off the load in Clarksville. Gene and Neil will be having
dinner with Frank and Melinda on Sunday and I thought it would be fun to drop in.
The chances of that happening though are slim to none.

I hope you all have a great weekend. I'll let you know if I'm sent to NY.
- James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: