Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sterling Heights, MI

My good fortune continues. I was able to have lunch with Erika and the girls once again in Madison. Erika met me at the usual truck stop and we went to a mall in search of a battery for my Blackberry. (No luck). We did however find a McDonalds and had our traditional meal with Milk Shake. The girls each were given a balloon which were tied around their wrists. They were thrilled. I was able to spend 2 hours with them.

I arrived in Beaver Dam around 3:30 pm and then went further north and east to Lomira, WI to pick up another load. This one I'll be taking to a suburb of Detroit, Sterling Heights. I need to be there by 6:30 am Monday morning (500 miles). Hopefully, after that they will send me back toward MN.

I'm getting excited about my upcoming move into my new condo. I've got Greta, Tom and the boys lined up to help me. With their help it shouldn't be too bad.

I hope your weekend is going well. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: