Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tomah, WI

This has been an interesting day. I left Houston at a little before 6:00 am and drove non-stop to Jenks (south of Tulsa). I arrived at 2:30 pm and dropped off the load.

I pick up my next load at the same place, but not until 2:00pm tomorrow afternoon. So I had 24 hours to blow. I decided to get a motel room nearby and take it easy.

The load I pick up I will take to Tomah, WI which is about 1 1/2 hours north of Madison. I need to have it there by Friday. So if I play my cards right I'll be able to see Erika Thursday evening.

The reason for the delay is that I was running short of hours to drive. This will all work out great. Now I'll shower, get something to eat, work on the computer and sleep.

I hope your week is going well. I'll get back to you sometime Thur. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: