Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Jacksonville, FL

Get out your shorts and suntan lotion, I'm heading south to Jacksonville.

I arrived this morning in Clarksville, TN and was then sent back up north to Owensboro,
KY to pick up a load of paper. (they aren't rolls this time, but rather 40,000
lbs of packaged reams of paper / 840 cartons). I need to get that to Jacksonville
by 11:00 am on Monday. (750 miles). I got as far as Christiana, TN before I stopped
for the night. Christiana is about 40 miles south of Nashville on I-24.

Tomorrow I should be able to get all the way to Jacksonville if I choose. I might
not push it however. Somewhere in GA would be ok.

Tonight I'm going to watch Spiderman 3. I didn't get to see it in the theaters
this summer. I also splurged and bought a meal at McDonalds. Usually I eat something
I brought from home. They had a special deal. Two chicken sandwiches, a large fries,
a large pop and two apple ours for $5.50. It was called a 'Trucker's Special'.

I don't have to worry about the Bears losing tomorrow. They don't play.
What a relief.

I hope your weekend is going well so far. Enjoy your day tomorrow. I'll let
you know where I'm heading after Jacksonville when I find out. - James (Jibs
- Dad/Papa )

No comments: