Thursday, November 22, 2007

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

I started out again this morning at 9:00 am. I had a great week and it was hard getting back to the truck, but once here, it is ok. They have sent me north to Duluth, MN to pick up a load of paper which eventually will be taken to Oklahoma City, OK. I only have to take it to Wisconsin Rapids. Someone else will take it from there.

Duluth sure has a nice view of Lake Superior. Quite awe inspiring. It is clear and in the 20's.

It will take them an hour to load the trailer.

I was able to move everything from my apt to the condo I purchased. Much of it however is in the garage. The next time I'm home I'll tackle that job. Tristan has been over almost everyday. We've setup a train in one of the bedrooms and as usual, we've been watching war movies. It's wonderful to have him around. Greta has been a big help with moving, as well as Tom and his boys. I only had to move less than a block. I put my books in plastic target bags (8-10 books per bag). I bet there are about 100 or more bags. It took 2 or 3 pickup loads to get them all over to the condo. A trucker with books.

I hope you are all having a nice Thanksgiving - eating a lot and watching football on TV, or whatever. I'll keep you informed of my travels. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: