Sunday, November 11, 2007

Beaver Dam, WI

Well, I got back to work this morning. I had a wonderful day and a half in NYC. I was sent this morning to Jersey City to pick up a load which I need to take to a Walmart Dist Ctr in Beaver Dam, WI (1,000 miles). I need to get it there by tomorrow early afternoon.

Currently, I'm in eastern PA. I'll try to get well into OH and even possibly into IN befor I stop for the day.

I was able to spend 4 hours yesterday talking with Frank, Gene, Neil and Crish. I also worked with Frank on the Facemask website a little. It was a day of great conversations. I took a cab later in the evening back to my truck in Kearny, NJ. It took 2 hours to get to the truck and I needed to guide the driver to the area where the truck was.

So now, it's back to driving. I wonder who'll I'll meet next on the road. I hope your week is going well and that you have a wonderful weekend! I'll let you know tomorrow sometime where I'm headed next. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: