Tuesday, November 6, 2007

34 hr Break, NY

Tonight I'm right outside of NYC in NJ. Early tomorrow morning I'll drive
into Brooklyn and drop off this load. At that point I'll only have a few hours
left to drive. I talked to my supervisor today and arranged to take a 34 hour break
in NYC. So I won't have to start driving again until Thur night or Fri morning.

Frank will be driving out to where I park my truck to pick me up and take me to
his place on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. I'll also be able to see Gene,
Neil and Crish on Thur morning. Quite amazing.

Today I drove all the way on I-95 right through Washington, DC and Baltimore, by
Philadelphia and straight up to Newark. I never experienced a slow down in traffic.
I didn't expect that.

If you need anything from NYC, let me know. I'll have some time and a big truck
to being it back in. I hope your day went well. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: