Friday, November 30, 2007

St. Louis, MO

I'm in LaCrosse, WI picking up a load of beer, and boy, is it cold (14 degrees). It also snowed here last night. Not much, but enough for it to feel like Xmas. I'll be taking this to the operating center in St Louis and need to be there tomorrow morning.

There is supposed to be a snowstorm in MN and WI tomorrow. Maybe as much as 8" of snow. Good thing I'll be down in MO.

I'll be able to stop tonight in Madison and see Erika and the girls. That will be fun.

To backtrack a bit, I dropped off the load in Tomah this morning at 8:00 am. Right on schedule. After a year, I think I'm getting pretty good at this.

It was one year ago today that I drove from Red Wing to Green Bay to begin my training at Schneider. I remember that day well. I was more excited than anxious and not quite sure what it would be like. I must say the training for the most part was challenging and fun.

I hope your coming weekend is good. I'll let you know where I'm headed when I hear tomorrow. Also a Happy Birthday to my nephew, Josh, who turns 40 today. I remember his birth well. I'm proud to say that I'm his godfather. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: