Monday, October 22, 2007

Fort Wayne, IN / Duluth, MN

Two deliveries to report. I'm now in Fort Wayne picking up a load which I'll take to Gary, IN and drop off. Someone else will be it down to Waco, TX. After that I drive to Manteno, IL pick up a load at a Sears Dist Ctr. I am to take that load to Duluth, MN by Wed morning. I should be back to Red Wing Wednesday afternoon sometime. Possibly, I'll be able to drop off the trailer tomorrow afternoon, but we'll see

Now to talk about the important stuff. Did you hear about the Bears? What a game! They were losing 16-12 with under 2 minutes left. They had 97 yards to go for a touchdown with no timeouts. They methodically passed their way down the field and scored a touchdown with 9 seconds left. Their quarterback, Brian Griese said that his headset wasn't working so he had to call his own plays. Quite a game. So now I think the Bears will win the Super Bowl. Next week if they lose, I'll think they're worthless. What a fickle fan.

Hope your week is starting out well. I'll let you know how the next two days go. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: