Monday, October 1, 2007

Kansas City, KS

Next stop Kansas City, KS with a load of Miller Lite Beer, but it weighs 44,000 lbs. This morning I left from Shrevesport, LA at 4:30 pm and arrived in Palestine, TX at 7:00 am. From there I took an empty trailer up to Fort Worth, TX. I was supposed to drop it there and pick up the loaded trailer of beer. The people in Fort Worth decided they weren't going to take any empty trailers, so I had to drive back to the Dallas OC and drop the trailer there and then drive back to Fort Worth. (60 miles). Eventually I picked up the load of beer and currently about 20 miles south of Oklahoma City.

Tomorrow morning I'll drive to Kansas City and then hopefully head north possibly getting to Des Moines by tomorrow night. I'm hoping to get home on Tuesday, sometime.

Two birthdays this week. Today, Tristan's step brother, Damian is turning 10. Tuesday, Tristan is turning 10. They celebrate their birthdays together. They have a lot of 'boy' energy. They are on the same flag football team, but unfortunately, Damian is a Vikings fan.

Now that the Cubs have made the playoffs we'll have to see how far they get. I'm not even going to mention the possibility of them going to the World Series.

I hope you all had a nice weekend. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: