Saturday, September 29, 2007

Palestine, TX

Go Cubs! They almost blew it, but they're in the playoffs, thanks to the Padres. (Thanks Pat!) Now I have a breather before I get anxious again. What would I do without anxiety.

I'm currently in LaGrange, GA. I'll taking a load of store merchandise to a WalMart Dist Ctr in Palestine, TX (700 miles). I'll get there tomorrow morning and then hopefully, they'll send me north. I'll be driving most of the time on I-20, and I'll be listening to ESPN on the radio. Not a bad way to spend a day.

Kathy and Jim are on their way to Cincy to watch the Cubs play this afternoon. Jim got some tickets on the internet. I'll be emailing them throughout the day. It's my way of keeping them awake while driving.

I hope your weekend will be a good one. I'll let you know tomorrow where I'll be headed next. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do it just for you James.

Your friend,

Alfonso Soriano