Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Blaine, MN

I'm on my way home and should be in Blaine at 7:30 and Red Wing at 9:00 pm. This morning I drove from just east of Gary, IN to Brookfield, WI. I arrived in Brookfield at 10:15 am just 15 minute later than planned. I'm pleased with that considering I had to have two tires replaced at 6:00 this morning. That took 45 minutes. Also driving thru Chicago took longer than I had hoped.

After Brookfield I went to Neenah, WI and just picked up a trailer that I'll drop off in Blaine. It's final destination is Wa.

My final mileage will be around 6250 miles.

The task for my week off is to decide on whether to buy a condo or a house. I have 3 that I'm considering. It should be an interesting time. I also plan on visiting Erika and the girls for part of the weekend.

I hope you all have a good week and weekend. I'll get back to you next week. James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: