Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Cincy/Grove City, OH

Good Morning! I'm back on the road. I'm picking up a load in Rogers at noon and then delivering it to 3 different locations. Two of them are in Cincinnati and the third is in Grove City, OH which is a suburb of Columbus. The first is at 8:00 am on Friday. The second is at 10:00 and the third is at 1:00 pm. I will have a load of catalogues.

I'm hoping to get to Madison by tonight so I can have dinner with Erika and the girls. We will have to go to McDonald's for milk shakes.

During my week off I made an offer on a condo in Red Wing. It was quite a but lower than the asking price, but they accepted it. So I'm going to be a trucker with a condo. The closing is Oct 31 st. I'll move in between Nov 14th and 21st. I have to be out of my apt by Dec 1st. The Condo is across the street from my apt, so it won't be a big move. It has a similar floor plan to my apt, but is just a bit bigger. The sellers are also throwing in a nice sectional couch which has two recliners as part of it. It will be great for watching Dvd's.

I also went down to Madison with Tristan and visiting Erika and family. It was wonderful seeing my three grandchildren playing together. There's nothing better.

I hope you all had a good week. I'll let you know how this trip goes. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: