Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Brookfield, WI

I'm in OH heading toward WI. I started out this morning from Scranton, PA and hope to get as far as Gary, IN tonight. I've been driving in hills and mountains since ME. It is leveling out now. With such a heavy load my speed varies greatly. (between 35 - 70 mph).

I should be done with this load by noon tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll be sent to Mpls after that.

Another birthday. Tomorrow, Melinda celebrates her birthday. If you want to extend a birthday greeting her email is mhaas9@gmail.com.

I will surpass 6,000 miles again during these 2 weeks. I've been pretty consistent with that the last few times out. On the 15th I will have been driving on my own for 8 months. My training started back in the beginning of Dec 2006. It has been a fascinating experience so far.

I hope your week is starting out well. I'll let you know where I'm heading tomorrow. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: