Sunday, September 2, 2007

Fremont, OH

Busy day and it's not quite over. I'm in Morrilton, AR once again, waiting to be loaded. I'm at the Green Bay Packaging Co picking up rolls of paper. I did the same thing two weeks ago. This time however I'm taking them to Fremont, OH. Fremont is in Northern Ohio a little east of Toledo.

This morning I dropped a load off at West Memphis, AR, took a shower and then picked up another load there and drove it west on I-40 to Clarksville, AR. I dropped it off at a WalMart Dist Ctr around 3:00 pm.

I have to stop at 7:00 pm tonight. The load to Fremont needs to be there by 2:00 pm on Tues. 9/04. It's about 800 miles from here.

I got up at 4:00 am this morning, so I'm tired now. I'm getting old, you know!

I hope your weekend is going well. One more day. Tristan and his step-brothers start school on Tuesday. He's entering 4th grade. He'll be 10 in October. I'm getting old, you know!

James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: