Thursday, September 27, 2007

Dublin, GA

Currently I'm in Georgetown, KY. I slept in this morning because I can only drive 6 hours today. I'm heading down to Dublin, GA with a load of electronics for a Best Buy Dist Ctr. (666 miles). I need to be there by 7:00 am tomorrow morning. This load is light, only 9,000 lbs. So, I can fly like the wind. I'm heading straight south on I-75 through Lexington, Knoxville, Chattanooga and Atlanta.

Being a Cubs fan sure isn't the most pleasant experience in the world. I found myself with a sympathetic response to them yesterday. I was choking throughout the day. But as Kara said, the Brewers only need to lose 3 more games. You have to be masochistic to like the Cubs.

Grandma and Grandpa's Wedding Anniversary is tomorrow (9/28). They'll have been married 67 years.

Well, I'm going to drive my 6 hours and then listen to the Cubs lose. Hope your day goes well. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: