Friday, September 7, 2007

Waiting, IN

I'm waiting at the Indy operating center for my next load. I've just finished a 34 hour break at a hotel. I spent 2 nights there. One was paid for by Schneider and I paid for the other. It was really quite nice. I had room service, watched TV, slept and worked on the computer. What a 'slug' I was.

My truck needed a new starter and received its periodic maintenance. So, I should be good to go for the final 6 days of this 2 week period. I just hope I don't have to cross the US/Canadian border.

I watched a fair amount of the tennis on TV. I'm hoping Federer wins it all again. He's in the semi-finals.

The NFL season begins tonight. This is the year Da Bears win the Super Bowl. I probably cursed them by writing this.

I hope your week is going well. When I get my next driving orders I'll send a quick email. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: