Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fort Worth, TX

I'm waiting to be unloaded in Milan, IL. I'll then head south and a bit west to Fort Madison, IA to pick up a load. Then I'm heading back to TX. Fort Worth to be exact. I need to be there by Friday morning at 7:00 am.

Fort Madison is on the Mississippi River almost as far south as you can go in IA. I've never been to that part of Iowa before. From there I'll be heading south on 61 into MO and eventually getting on I-70 to Kansas City. It's 850 miles to Fort Worth from Fort Madison.

I was thinking of starting another website that would would encompass all the others I've created. I was going to call it Jibber.com. I thought for sure the name would be available. It wasn't! Who, besides me would name a website Jibber.com. Jibber.net and Jibber.org were also taken. I think they are either into making sails (jib) or they're into not making any sense (jibberish). What's this world coming to.

I also want to mention a very important day that is coming up a week from Sunday. I'm doing this so you can get ready. It's October 28th and it's little Julia Van Dines birthday (4 years old) and it is my birthday (58 years old). Start planning. I'll be in Gettysburg, PA that day. Julia will be at Disney World.

I hope you are all doing well. Enjoy your day. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: