Sunday, October 21, 2007

Elkhart, IN

I'm headed North once again. This time to Elkhart, IN. I need to be there by Monday Morning. (1100 miles).

I did get my previous load dropped in Fort Worth yesterday. I had to get up at 2:30 am in order to make it on time. I then needed Tristan do to Dallas for some training (Winter Training) where they basically scare you about the dangers of driving during the winter. I did however, get a new pair of boots and a free meal. I then had to go to Arlington to pick up the load going to Elkhart, IN. I was delayed a couple of hours there, but finally headed east toward AR on I-30. It was a long and tiring day. I'm now close to Texarkana, hoping to get close to Memphis. Tomorrow I'll drive the rest of the way. Hopefully, I can catch up on sleep tonight.

I'm guessing I'll be back in MN sometime late Tuesday or early Wednesday.

The weather is great down here today. Skies are clear and the temp is 80. I hope you will have a nice weekend. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: