Sunday, July 1, 2007

Richmond, VA

***note from Crish: Woops. Guess I was wrong. This is the 99th post. The next will be 100 (although in the inner workings of the blog it does say there are 100 posts, but, alas, the public display area says 99)***

I got to Laredo, TX on time (12:00 pm) and dropped off the trailer of 'popcorn'. They then assigned another load that needs to be in Richmond, VA on Tues morning 7/03. That's 1600+ miles. I'm transporting 'bubblebath'.

I left Laredo by 1:00 pm and made it just shy of Houston this evening. I drove 620 miles today. Tomorrow I'll drive 11 hours (hopefully 700 miles) and probably the same one Monday. Texas is really big. I-35 is 540 miles long. I-10 is over 800 miles long. I'll be driving on I-10 most of the way east and angle up on I-85.

The Cubs got creamed today so I'm not going to mention them anymore. I jinxed them.

There were only a few scattered showers today, so the driving went well. I hope you all had a nice day. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: