Saturday, June 30, 2007

Temple, TX

I stopped last night in Temple, TX just a bit north of Austin. I have 300 miles to drive this morning before I arrive in Laredo at noon. Yesterday was a rainy day. It rained in Wichita, KS and for that matter most of the way through KS. It rained as I was driving through OK, and there was a downpour just north of Dallas, TX. This morning the skies are dark and it is very warm and humid.

Driving has been fine. Visibility for me in the rain has been fine, but I can't say the same for those behind me.

I realized yesterday that except for the section from Duluth to Mpls I will be driving the whole length of I-35. It ends in Laredo. It's a long stretch. 504 miles in TX.

I continue to work on websites on the way, when I'm not driving. I'm now in the process of finding a bulletin board or forum for the Jungian website.

In case you haven't been following, the Cubs have won 7 in a row, and my hopes are high. But alas. . . They are the Cubs.

I hope you all have a nice weekend. I'll let you know where I'm heading next. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: