Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Newburgh, NY

I drove all day from Max Meadow, VA to Wurtsboro, NY (11 hours). The drive went well. The trailer was light enough (25,000 lbs) that the mountains were easy to navigate. I did encounter some showers in PA, but they were scattered and only lasted for a few minutes at a time. I delivered the load to a Kohl's Dist. Center at 7:30 pm EDT. There wasn't another load available so I bobtailed to a truck stop near Newburgh.

I have just finished transferring the photos of the Atlanta Motor Speedway onto my computer, sent some to Crish to put on the 19th wheel Blog and also put them on my website:
www.101st-lugnut.com

Take a look at them if you want. I'll find out tomorrow morning where I'm headed next. I only have 11 hours of driving time left before I have to take a 34 hour break.

I hope you all had a good day! - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: