Thursday, June 7, 2007

New Brighton, MN

I didn't have to start until this morning. The driver befor me didn't get in until 10:30 pm last night. I picked up the truck and full trailer and drove 7 miles from Blaine to New Brighton. Currently, they are unloading the trailer. It shouldn't take more than 45 minutes. Then I may pick up a load back in Blaine and head North to Hancock, MI (the upper peninsula). They want me to get there by 4:00 pm this afternoon. It is 357 miles. I don't think I can make it, but they may still have me try it.

I had a full week off. I had lunch with Greta on her birthday (5/31). Tristan and I visited mom and dad over the weekend. I watched 2 of Tristan's baseball games. And I worked on two websites: jungnyc.com and facemask.biz. Working on the websites is fun for me.

Well, I need to get rolling once again. I'll let you know if I go to Hancock, MI. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: