Thursday, July 5, 2007

Alexandria Bay, NY

I'm in Alexandria Bay, right at the Canadian Border. I'm in a fairly long line of trucks waiting to go through customs. Once through, I'll drive about another hour northeast towards Montreal.

I took a 34 hour break from 3:30 pm Tues to 3:30 am today. Otherwise I would have been driving only 3 and 4 hours the last two days and I would have needed to start driving again at midnight tonight. I'm learning that I don't like to drive through the night. I should have only an hour left to drive tomorrow (from 5:00 am to 6:00 am).

I don't know yet where I'll be going after this load. Hopefully, they'll send me back toward MN. I spent the Fourth at a truck stop in Greenville, VA. I hope yours was more eventful. I'll let you know where I'm headed when I find out. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: