Monday, July 9, 2007

Des Moines, IA

After delivering in Champaign, IL, I was sent south to Olney, IL to pick up a load of pallets at a Walmart Distribution Ctr. I've picked them up and am now heading north again with the eventual destination of Des Moines, IA. I have an appt to del these tomorrow at 6:00 pm. I'll be getting there tonight so I'll check on getting an earlier appt for tomorrow.

I arrived in Champaign yesterday aft and went right to the company I was to del to. My appt wasn't until today at 6:30 pm, but I was able to get it unloadedat 8:00 this morning. I'd like to get home tomorrow night if possible, but we'll see .

This coming week I'll be taking care of Greta's dogs (they're going to Chi to see a Nascar race.) I'll also watch one or two of Tristan's baseball games, and drive down to Madison to see Erika, Payand the girls for a day. I'm also on Jury Duty on Monday. I doubt I'll be called in. Not much happens in Goodhue Cty.

Tomorrow, Pat defends his dissertation, so after that I'll need to call him Dr. Cottrell. He's getting his Ph D in Political Science. Despite being a Padres and Chargers fan, he's a wonderful son-in-law.

I hope it's not too got where you are. I'll keep you informed about my travels.
- James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: