Thursday, July 19, 2007

Edmonton, AB

I started out again this afternoon with a wonderful surprise. As I was driving to Blaine to pick up the truck I received a call from Schneider. They needed someone to take a load to Edmonton and then make a return trip to Oklahoma City. (3,000 miles total). I quickly volunteered. I haven't been in that part of Canada, and that is where Kathy et al lived for many years.

I'm currently in Fargo, ND for the night. I needed to fax papers for the border crossing and get fuel. I'll be crossing the border at Portal, ND. I'll be traveling part way on Hwy 52, my favorite hwy. I need to deliver this load by Friday around noon. And I'll be delivering the one to Oklahoma City sometime on Monday or Tuesday of next week. I'll be delivering to the Oklahoma State Fair.

I had a great week, but didn't get enough sleep, so I'll have to catch up on it during the next week. I did see Erika and Family, Tristan twice. I didn't have Jury Duty on Monday, thank goodnessl and I fed Greta's dogs which I enjoyed.

I bought some things for my computer. See if you can figure out what they are. I bought a sleeve, a skin, an airport, and a case. The one who guesses them all correctly gets a Snickers bar.

Well, I hope to cross the border tomorrow and get 200 miles into Canada. But we'll see.

I hope you all had a good week. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: