Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Red Wing, MN

Well, I'm about to begin my final leg. I'm in Des Moines. The load I had of pallets I dropped at the Des Moines operating center. Someone else will finish the del. I'm now waiting for a load which I will take up to Shakopee early this evening. It should arrive in Des Moines at 5:30 pm. After delivering that I'll bobtail to Blaine, drop off the truck and drive to Red Wing. I should be home by midnight. This is all working out perfectly. Thank goodness!

I'm sitting here now working on a couple of websites.

I don't know if I mentioned, but I'll have driven about 6300 miles these past 2 weeks. I think that is a record for me. I didn't drive at all one day so my average miles per day is (6300 / 13 days) 484.61 miles. When I was little I kept stats like this for our trips all the time. I'm a little weird in that way.

After today, I won't be in the truck again until best Wednesday 7/18. Have a great week! - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: