Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Braman, OK

I spent the night in Braman, OK. There was no phone signal, so I couldn't send an email until this morning. Since I wrote last I've been driving. From Bismarck I took I-94 east to Fargo and fueled up and then drove down on I-29 to Sioux Falls, SD and spent Sunday night. Yesterday I continued down I-29 to Omaha and then traveled west on I-80 to US Hwy 81. I took that south into KS and eventually got on I-135 and then I-35. I've driven 1200 miles in the past two days.

I need to get to Oklahoma City by 9:00 am this morning. I'm not sure where I'll go after that.

In the midst of all of this I continue working on the website www.facemask.biz. We hope to officially launch it tomorrow. So, I've been editing, getting an email list together, coordinating tasks with Frank, etc. It's amazing what one can do while trucking.

Tristan's last baseball game was last night. Greta, her birth parents, her sisters, and Tom's boys were planning on going down to watch. I'll find out soon how the game went.

I'm guessing Wednesday might be a day I take off. I'm getting close to working 70 hours in 7 days. I was thinking I might splurge and get a motel room. Luxury!

I hope you all have a good day! - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: