Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Atlanta, GA

I stopped in Atlanta this afternoon and will start out again tomorrow morning. I hope to get as far as Shrevesport, LA by tomorrow late afternoon.

I saw the photos of mom, dad, Kathy and their shoes on the 19th wheel Blogsite. I was blinded by their radiance. If anyone is interested, you can go on Nike.com and go to the NikeID section and design your own shoes. Frank and I have black and orange shoes. His are high tops. We're Bears fans. It is a fun thing to do.

I'm at a Schneider operating center in Atlanta. I took a shower, which I needed and washed a load of clothes, which I needed. So, I'm set for another week.

Currently, my home operating center is Green Bay. I just found out today that I will be transferred to either Des Moines or to Gary. It won't make any difference to me. There isn't much need to visit those places. Green Bay is going to primarily work with drivers who have 'dedicated' routes (they deliver for one company like WalMart or Proctor & Gamble, etc). Des Moines and Gary will work with drivers who drive nationally.

I imagine after getting to Dallas they'll start heading me back to the upper Midwest. But, you never know.

I hope you are all doing well! - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: