Monday, March 5, 2007

Georgetown, KY

I stopped last night in Georgetown, KY. Today I need to drive 420 miles before
I get to Greensboro at 3:00 pm. I'm planning on having dinner with Marc, Rachel
and Julia this evening before I make another dropoff in Charlotte at 9:00. I'll
be sure to take some photos of them.

Yesterday I needed to have some more repairs done on the truck. One of the fan belts
was loose and cracked and needed to be replaced. A front marker light was also out
and needed to be rewired. And a 12 volt receptacle in the cab was disconnected and
needed to be reconnected. All of this took 3 hours so I needed to drive until 9:00
pm last night.

This morning the skies are clear. The roads are clear. It should be a good day.
I have my coffee and 2 Vienna Cream Danish rolls. (Erika said she cringes when I
talk about these sweet rolls. They aren't the healthiest, but, boy, they're
good) So I'm set for a while. Kathy bought me a big box of KitKat's and
a box of candy bars and a box of chewy granola bars which I value highly.

Well, I'll let you know if I make it. And if I get to see Marc et al. Have
a good day! James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: