Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Little Rock, AR

I stopped in Little Rock for the night. It's warm down here. Now the cab also
gets pretty warm. I have a little fan so the air circulates, but it takes awhile
for the cab to cool down. If it isn't one thing, it's another.

Tomorrow, I hope to make it almost all the way to New Orleans. That will be an interesting
drive. And New Orleans should be fascinating.

I'm at a small truck stop off of I-40. Just 3 or 4 other trucks. The truck stop
itself isn't in the best of shape. Older and not kept up well.

The grass is green down here, the trees are leafing out and the fruit trees are
blossoming. Very pretty.

I drove through Bentonville, AR the home of Walmart, but couldn't see any of
the offices from the hwy. Didn't see any WalMarts either.

Kathy, M & D, Jenna and Hil went to see the Cubs play today. They were all going
to wear Cubs Tshirts and Kathy, Mom and Dad were going to wear their new Nike shoes.
I hope they took a picture.

I hope you all had a good day. I'll let you know how tomorrow goes. - James
(Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: