Saturday, March 17, 2007

Bedford Heights, OH

Well, I'm not heading west just yet, but rather east to near Cleveland, OH. I should have that delivered tomorrow midday sometime. The weather is nice for driving. Clear and in the 40's.

I had dinner once again with Erika and the girls. Sydney was very excited. We had out milk shakes and had to go wake up the truck once again. On the way in they got to see me drive the truck and park it, so that is a first. We also made a conference call between Kathy, m & d and us. I had Erika do most of the talking.

Dad got his shoes yesterday. Nike (cubs colors) with uffda3/19 written on the sides. So Kathy, mom and dad will be parading around Sun City in their custom designed shoes. Watch out, Sun City. Sun glasses required.

I'm moving down in the WP NCAA tournament rankings. I'm now 7,000. I still have a ways to plummet. And, I'm close to the cellar in the Orinda contest (so is Crish). Oh well.

I'll let you know where I'm headed next. I'll probably stop somewhere in western OH for the night. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: