Monday, March 26, 2007

Raleigh, NC

After my drop in Douglas, GA, I was sent down to Lake City, FL. About where I-10 and I-75 cross. I picked up 24,000 lbs of pine straw bales. I'll del that to a home & garden business in Raleigh, NC. I'll be traveling up I-95 through GA and SC. (Another state Kara). FL and GA were states I hadn't been in either. I should be in Raleigh tomorrow, Tues by 2:00 EDT.

I've liked what I've seen of both FL and GA. It continues to be warm. Mid-80's. Everything is very green. There are some neat houses and property.

Tonight I'll stay about 30 miles west of Jacksonville, FL on I-10. I picked up my new truck one week ago. I've out on 3200 miles since then. Over 4,000 since I started 3/16.

Hope your day has gone well. I'll let you know how tomorrow goes. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: