Thursday, March 8, 2007

Buffalo, NY

I've got the beer and I'm outside of Buffalo. However, I'm running up
against the regulation of only working 70 hours over a 7 day period. If I drive
10 hours tomorrow, I will be at 70 and will have to take a 34 hour break. This load
is scheduled for delivery at 11:00 am 3/10 (sat). Either I'll need to del it
3/11 (sun) or arrange for someone else to take it to Eau Claire. I'll call tomorrow
and figure it out.

I'm at a rest stop where there is no idling of the engine. So, I'll be snuggled
in my sleeping bag with the mattress pad heater on high.

I-87 is a pretty spectacular rte. It's a north/south highway. I drove from Albany
almost to the Canadian border. Most of the way I drove through the Adirondack Nat
Park (6 million acres). Lake Placid is up there. It was the site of the 1980 Olympics.

NY state is big. I figure when I leave it tomorrow, I'll have driven about 900
miles in the state since Wed.

Well, I hope your day went well. I'll keep you informed. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa
)

No comments: