Sunday, March 11, 2007

Osseo, IW

I stopped in Osseo, WI for the night. It is about 20 miles from Eau Claire. I'll
make the delivery at 10:00 am. Driving was fine today. Roads were clear and the
truck ran well. I stopped in Madison right off of exit 132 and met Erika and family
and also Kathy, who drove up from Dubuque. I've seen them more often since I
started driving.

We all went to a restaurant called Potbelly. (I don't know if we went there
because of the food or to remind me what will happen if I eat too much) We ordered
wonderful sandwiches and got a milk shake for Sydney & Elsa. It sure was a good
time.

As usual Sydney & Elsa were very cute. I got them a Schneider soccer ball and
a frisbee. And I got more stuff for Erika, Pat and Kathy. I'm keeping the Schneider
store afloat.

We took a couple of photos with Erika's camera and she'll be sending them
to Crish to put on the Blogsite.

I always tell Sydney that the truck is sleeping and that we have to go out to it
and wake it up. So, she sits on the bed in the back of the cab with Erika and I
start the truck. Then I have to turn on the cab lights.

After unloading tomorrow I may be heading to Red Wing for 3 days off, or I could
be out driving for a day or two more. I'm only a couple hours away from home.

I hope you all had a good day. I'll keep you informed. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa
)

No comments: