Sunday, April 1, 2007

Dallas, TX

I arrived in the Dallas area around 10:00 am. I needed to drop off the trailer in
Garland which isn't too far from where Kara lives now and Kathy and Jim used
to live. I then bobtailed to the Schneider operating center in the southern part
of Dallas. I'm taking a 34 hour break here to get my truck looked at, to visit
Kara and Hil, and to rest.

I'll have breakfast with Kara, Hil, Wayne and Addie tomorrow morning and hang
out with them during the morning. Kara said she would take me to a grocery store
so I could replenish my stocks.

It has been raining most of the evening with some heavy downpours. It is cleaning
the truck off nicely. I carried pollen dust on the truck all the way from Atlanta.

I just talked to Erika, Jason, Frank and Melinda. Erika was having dinner with them
at their place in NYC. She was there for a conference. They had a good meal, fine
wine and were in the midst of stimulating conversation.

Well, enjoy your weekend and I'll let you know where I'm headed next. -
James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

Sunday morning I head out again, to where, I don't know.

No comments: