Wednesday, April 18, 2007

New Brighton, MN

Sorry for the delay. My Blackberry was malfunctioning.

Since being in West Liberty, IA I've driven to the Des Moines operating center where I got a refresher course on safety, called Spring Training. I also had to do a test drive with a trainer which I passed. This morning I took a load of TV's (high value load) up to Best Buy in Bloomington, MN. I'm now at a Weyerhauser facility in New Brighton, MN. They have to load up the trailer with recycled paper and I'll then take that back to Des Moines. I should be back to DM by tomorrow morning sometime.

At that time I should be off. But we'll see.

I've noticed it is a lot easier to drive when I know where I'm going. The Twin Cities are a piece of cake to drive in. It's kind of nice.

If someone could email me letting me know when you received this, that would help. I sent myself an email at 8:43 this morning. It hasn't arrived yet at 11:30 am.

James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: