Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Appleton, WI

Well, I started out thru morning from Blaine, MN. I had to pick up an empty trailer
in Fridley and then drive to Becker, MN to pick up some paper. I'm here in Becker
now. I'll be taking this to Appleton, WI to unload this evening.

I had a busy few days off and am tired. Spent the weekend with Frank and Melinda
and Jason. Monday and yesterday I caught up with bill paying and spent time with
Greta and Tristan.

I'll be out until May 8 (Gene and Sydney's birthdays). Then I'll have
7 days off.

The truck I'm driving now isn't as nice as the one I had before, but it'll
do. It's clean. More miles (almost 500,000).

I'll have to rest up now for my next days off. I hope you all had a good weekend
and that this week is going well. I'll let you know soon where I'm going
next. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: