Saturday, April 28, 2007

South Kearney, NJ

Good Morning! - I'm still in Canada. Napanee. I pick up a load of rolls of paper
(12) and now need to cross the border at Alexandria Bay, NY. I had to fax paperwork
to a broker who then sets it up so I can cross. They are having a problem locating
my fax so I'm delayed in crossing. I need to be in NJ tonighth by 8. I have
350 miles to drive, so I have plenty of time.

I will be driving by a town (Rhinebeck, NY) where Frank will be graduating this
afternoon at 4:30 pm from Jungian training. I might drive by at about the same time
as the graduation. Small world. If I dare, I might try to stop and attend. I'll
also call Jason and see if we can meet somewhere.

I hope you all have a nice weekend. I'll let you know where I'm headed next
as soon as I know. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: