Sunday, April 29, 2007

Woburn, MA

I'm on my way to Woburn, MA for a del tomorrow morning. I stayed at a drop lot
in South Kearney, NJ last night. It was the highlight of my trip. (just kidding).
This morning I drove over the George Washington bridge into south Bronx and after
awhile past Port Chester where Neil grew up. I'm now in CT on I-95. I decided
to drive into RI and through Providence where Gene went to college (Brown U) and
then up toward Boston.

I travelled thru NJ for the first time yesterday and today will have Kara check
off CT, RI and MA. I just need ME, NH and VT and I have driven through every state
east of the Mississippi.

Yesterday I drove past Rhinebeck, NY at 4:45 pm. That's where Frank's graduation
was taking place beginning at 4:30 pm. So I was fashionably late. I honked 5 times
(3 short, 2 long) as I sped by.

Neil, besides living in Port Chester, went to college in Manhattan. Gene and Neil
were married in Westchester, NY, Gene got his MBA at Harvard in Cambridge, MA and
lived in NYC one year between Brown and Harvard. So, today, feels like their day.
Yesterday was Frank's and tomorrow will be Erika's. She went to Boston Univ
and also Harvard. I remember well her graduation from Harvard. Greta and Tristan
were also there, as well as, Frank and Melinda. That was in June of '98.

Well, I'll let you know tomorrow where I'm going next. Have a great day!
- James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.