Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Trucker does (or goes to) NYC

Good Morning! I'm waiting at the airport in Mpls. I'm heading to NYC to
visit and help Frank work on a presentation he will give next weekend. I'm staying
with Jason at his apartment and will be returning Monday morning.

I'm looking forward to it. A nice change of pace.

I finished up in Des Moines Thursday afternoon. I had to rent a car, load it up
with all the stuff in the truck (I'm a pack rat), and then head to Red Wing.
I stopped in Dubuque Thursday evening and visited Kathy et al. Kathy was playing
in a 3 on 3 basketball tournament. She more than held her own with the girls from
Emmaus. I also had a nice chat with Jenna. We had breakfast Friday morning at IHOP
and then I drove up to Red Wing. I picked up Tristan at school and took him down
to meet his dad near Rochester.

I hope you all have a nice weekend! - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: