Monday, April 2, 2007

Corsicana, TX - St. Louis, MO

I'm finally out of Dallas. I had a short delivery this morning to Roanoke, TX
and then I went back to the Schneider operating center dropped off one empty trailer
and picked up another and headed south to Corsicana on I-45. They are now loading
the trailer (1 hour) and then I head north to St Louis. I'll drop it at the
operating center in St Louis tomorrow sometime.

... The trailer is loaded and I'm now east of Dallas on I-30. I was going to
head north but ran into a major backup.

It is good to be rolling again. It feels like I'm getting somewhere. I'm
guessing I'll be home sometime on Wednesday. That means my days off will be
Thur and Fri.

So, who's going to win tonight? Ohio State or Florida. I'm for the Buckeyes,
which is probably the kiss of death for them.

I hope your day has gone well! - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: