Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Unionville, TN

I'm midway thru my 34 hr break. Tomorrow I pick up an empty trailer here and
drive up to Radnor, OH to pick up a load of straw and then I take that down to Unionville,
TN. I'll need to be there by 8:00 am Fri morning. (443 mi)

I borrowed a car this morning and went to Target. Bought some groceries and got
Sydney Kate a birthday gift, a gift bag and a huge bow. They were also able to fix
the AC in the truck this afternoon which will make driving much easier.

I worked on a website for some of Frank's colleagues this aft. That was fun.

Now I'm going to take it easy and maybe go out for dinner. Wouldn't that
be something. It was beautiful here today. Sunny and a bit cooler with a nice breeze.
Hope you all had a nice day. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: