Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Appleton, WI

Back at it! I'm starting out this 2 week period the same way I started out the last. I'm up in Becker, MN picking up a load of paper rolls and taking them to Appleton, WI. I'll del it around 8:00 pm tonight.

I have a different truck. This is also an older one. 500,000 miles, but it runs well and the governor is set at 67 mph rather than 63 mph so I can get to places a little faster.

I asked to be sent out west. They said one of the difficulties is getting me back. Most of the loads from the West Coast are sent by rail to save on costs.

I'm getting used to moving in and out of trucks. It doesn't take me very long. I'm taking just what I need and no more.

I had a good week off. Spent a lot of time with Tristan & Greta. I also setup and published a website for some Jungian analysts. That was fun and challenging.

I hope you all had a good week. I'll keep you informed of my whereabouts. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: