Saturday, May 26, 2007

Owensboro, KY

It's Sat morning and I'm in Owensboro, KY. After dropping off a load of beer in St Louis they had me pick up a load there of recycled paper and take it to Owensboro, KY along the IN/KY border. I got here last night at 8:30. This morning I have to pick up a load at the same place and take it to Canada. (the dreaded border crossing). I need to be in Mississauga on Mon at 12:30 pm. Then hopefully, I'll be sent toward Red Wing.

I parked in an empty lot next to a convenience store last night. Not quite like a Holiday Inn, but once I close the curtains it doesn't matter.

I hope to get to Detroit today and then enter Canada tomorrow. It won't be as rushed as the last 2 days, which is good.

I just watched the final episodes of 'Lost' and 'Heroes' in the last couple of days. Those sure were action-packed. Now I need to wait until the fall. I also watched the DVD 'Pan's Labyrinth'. That was fascinating. I'll have to watch that again.

Well, I hope you all have a great holiday weekend. I'll let you know how it goes for me. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: