Friday, May 4, 2007

Pageland, SC

Hello! I've stopped for the night a little south of Asheville, NC. Tomorrow
I head for Pageland, SC just south of the NC/SC border. I'm delivering bottle
water. 46,000 lbs of it. I left Unionville, TN about 9:30 am and drove up to Red
Boiling Springs, TN where I picked up the bottled water. TN is very beautiful, especially
this time of year. Very green and lush and hilly. I can are why people live there.
I don't need to deliver to Pageland until Sunday morning at 4:15 am. I'm
trying to deliver tomorrow sometime. I'm only 150 miles away now.

I should start heading back to MN soon. I'm to be done on Tues sometime.

Right now I'm working with a new web design application called Sandvox. I enjoy
exploring it. I'll use it for Frank's website, and possibly for some of
his colleagues.

I hope you all have a nice weekend. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: