Monday, May 28, 2007

Mississauga, ON

Good Morning! I'm waiting at my delivery location. I was told I could unload at 12:30 pm, but it was also suggested that I come in early and maybe get unloaded sooner. So I arrived at 7:30 am. They may be able to unload me at 9:30. So it seemsit was worth it to get up early.

Yesterday I drove from 50 miles north of Dayton, OH to Detroit, MI. I spent 2+ hours faxing in my paperwork for the border crossing. I crossed the border in Detroit at 5:00pm without incident, and continued to drive to Aberfoyle, ON where there
is a Schneider operating center. I arrived at 8:15 pm.

While in Detroit waiting for Faxes to be received, etc. I continued working on websites. I'm putting one up called '101st-LugNut'. It will contain the Blog Crish is keeping for me, some other thoughts on trucking, Links to other websites I've
designed (the Hermitage, Greta's Wedding, JungNYC) and to Schneider's website. Plus, other things I haven't thought of yet. It is fun and energizing to work on these things.

My concern this morning is how I'll get back to MN by Wednesday. Hopefully, it will all work out. I'll know the route back in a few hours. I'll keep you informed. Have a nice Holiday! - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: